2. Total experience of 3-5 years working in the field of environment/EHS/ETP and currently working in the same field.
3. Well versed with ETP/MEE/RO operations and its trouble shootings.
4. Monitoring daily activities of ETP and reporting to heads.
5. Knowledge of Haz. Waste management.
6. Knowledge of EHS Documentation and versed with GPCB website XGN.
7. Must have faced GPCB visits and rounds.
8. Management of manpower, chemicals, shifts.
9. Readiness for any shift or general shift duty.
10. To be based at Ankleshwar
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Environmental science, B.Tech/B.E. - Environmental
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Environmental science
ZCL CHEMICALS LTD
We are a 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit) engaged in manufacturing and exports of advanced drug intermediates and Active Pharma Ingredients (APIs). We are a specialized Pharma company focusing on the niche therapeutic areas of CNS, ARVs and Controlled substances having tremendous future growth potential. By virtue of this niche focus we have registered an impressive growth over the years.
Our strategy going forward is to further consolidate our pre-eminent position in the high growth therapeutic areas by expanding our capacity for present advanced intermediates and moving up the value chain by expanding capacity for APIs and diversifying product portfolio into the other high growth therapeutic areas.
We are a US FDA, EDQM, KFDA, WHO-GMP and Japanese MOH accredited company having certifications of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We enjoy the CRISIL rating of A(-) and have SAP system in place.
While over 90% of our revenue is from established markets, we are growing rapidly in the emerging markets. We have an established track record in pharma business with focus on low to medium volume and high value products.